|The New Moms Group meets at 7 p.m. prior to the monthly General Meeting. All expectant moms and those with of multiples under 12 months are invited to attend. This is a great way to get to know other moms who are expecting or have recently given birth to multiples. A variety of topics will be discussed as well as questions answered to help make mothering your multiples a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information please contact Lauren or Rebecca at CCMOMC.firstname.lastname@example.org
DID YOU KNOW…
Mrs. Timothy Bradlee of Ohio reportedly had octuplets in 1872, and had previously had 2 pairs of twins? She herself was a triplet and her father and her mother were of twin births and one of her grandmothers was the mother of 5 pairs of twins. This case was celebrated and quoted in several British medical journals.
Freebies and Money Saving Tips
- Huggies Money Saving Coupons - If you'd like to receive money-saving coupons for HUGGIES products and your children are 26 months or younger, simply call 1-800-544-1847 or visit http://www.huggies.com/DiapersWipes/specialoffers/ and fill out the form.
- Beechnut twin or multiple coupon packs; 1-800-beechnut. They don't make you prove multiples unless it is quads or over.
- Carnation Formula; 1-800-782-7766 (Coupons); 1-800-524-0077 (The Verybestbaby magazine). Free cans of formula with proof of purchase.
- Drypers free package for each baby and several $1 coupons 1-360-693-6688 Drypers, P.O. Box 8830, Vancouver, WA 98666-8830.
- Evenflo Free Disposable bottles, holders & nipples, 1-800-356-2229.
- Evenflo Products- Call 1-800-356-BABY for information on receiving twins-quads starter kits including disposable liners for diaper pails, bibs, and coupons for other products.
- The First Years- Call 1-800-533-6708 for information on receiving twins-quads bibs and rattles.
- Fisher Price; 1-800-432-Kids (1-800-432-5437) Family Registry, brochures, catalogs, coupons.
- Gerber, super twins program, 1800-4gerber. They don't make you prove multiples unless it is quads or over. They will send free food, coupons, feeding spoons, and more.
- Growing Healthy baby food; 1-800-755-4999; coupons and mailing list.
- Johnson and Johnson - Call 1-800-526-3967 to receive your twins-quads gift packet and coupons.
- Mead Johnson Multiples program; toll-free 1-800-422-2902. (Physician must contact) One time shipment of free formulas (One case per child). Call for coupons too.
- Pampers and baby fresh; 1-800-543-0480/1-800-232-5326
- Playtex- Call 1-800-222-0453 for information on receiving bottle kits, liners, and pacifiers for twins-quads.
- Playtex will send you a $7 mail-in rebate offer for diaper genie for Multiple births. Call 1-800-843-6430. They said to call back from time to time because they run certain promotions at different times of the year. Mail the copy of birth certificate to: Playtex Products, Inc., In Care of Diaper Genie, 600 Mondial Parkway, Streetsboro, Oh 44241
- Proctor and Gamble - Pampers and Luvs diapers- Parents of triples or more can call 1-800-543-0480 to receive a free package of diapers for each baby.
- Scott Paper Co.- Call 1-800-TEL-SCOT to receive twins-quads free Baby Fresh Wipes.
- Stride-Rite Stores - Ask in store for multiples discounts. Discounts in most store locations. Complain to manager if they don't have program. Call 1-800-662-9788 to request to be put on their mailing list. They just sent me a coupon for $5.00 off baby shoes. Once you start getting on mailing lists, the coupons come without you asking for them.
- Triplets and more only; Proctor & Gamble; free diapers triplets or more only. They give you a jumbo package of Diapers for each child. Send copy of birth certificate to Michael Hass, P.O. Box 599, Cincinnati, Oh, USA 45201
- Twins Magazine; 1-800-328-3211, one free copy of magazine. http://www.twinsmagazine.com.